Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gmail Team :: Information needed.....

Back on December 28th, I received an obvious spam email from the "Gmail Team." I marked it as spam and, since then, have seen several variants appear in my Spam folder.

Today I received another that was not marked as spam...



From: Gmail Team infocustomerservice.retrieve@gmail.com
To: account@google.com
Bcc: {my email address}

Subject: Information needed.....

Due to the congestion of all users of Google Mail, the server encountered some errors.
In an effort to protect your privacy and keep your information secure.
Kindly complete the fields below to avoid Denial of service.


Full Name* :
Date of Birth* :
e-mail account*:
Current Password* :


Thank you for your cooperation,

©2012 Google Mail ®.




Once again, I have reported the email as a phishing attack.

No comments: