Friday, April 21, 2006

Conquering the Da Vinci Code Quest (up to day 5)

We are now on day 5 of The Da Vinci Code Quest on Google. So far the challenges have been pretty easy and I expect the same for tomorrow's challenge.

I think it will be interesting to see how much more difficult the six challenges become after that. My guess is that they won't be too much harder because Google won't be ready yet to lose the majority of those trying to solve the puzzles.

For more information on the first 5 challenges, see my page on Google's Da Vinci Code Quest. Note that answers are given, so don't peak if you want to solve the challenges on your own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya it perty easy
I woder how hard it will get towards the end
-Lex

Anonymous said...

i can't seem, to get through the chess one - any help would be great